Victory Gallery

Return to our buildings

Built between the First and Second World Wars, Victory Gallery was specifically designed to house HMS Victory artefacts and an exhibition about Admiral Lord Nelson and HMS Victory. The latter had been on display to the public in No 2 Dock since 1922.

We replaced the entire copper roof in 1988 following severe storm damage. This formed part of a large programme of storm-damage repair works onsite.